Re: Commit fest queue - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Zdenek Kotala
Subject Re: Commit fest queue
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Peter Eisentraut napsal(a):
> Bruce Momjian wrote:
>> That is a nice list, but are these used for bug tracking or patch
>> tracking?
>
> In my experience, these two concepts become mostly the same.  Just one is
> classified "normal" or "critical" and the the other is tagged "wishlist"
> and "patch" or "attachment" or something like that.

JavaDB and Firebird community use Jira which is similar to Bugzilla. At least
JavaDB also uses jira as a patch tracking. Developer adds patch as a attachment
and patch name contains version name. Jira also has email interface which is
able process also email communication. IIRC, only new bug/devel project has to
be created on web interface.

    Zdenek