Re: OSCON Swag? Enamel pins - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From elein
Subject Re: OSCON Swag? Enamel pins
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

On Jun 28, 2010, at 3:34 PM, Selena Deckelmann wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 3:31 PM, elein <elein@varlena.com> wrote:
>>
>> I'll have to check with the manufacturer.
>> Also, this time I cannot foot the bill so we'd
>> need someone to do so.  I'll respond with more
>> information a bit later.
>
> Cool!  I can assist with securing funding once we have a cost.
>
> Thanks a ton, Elein!
>
> -selena
>
> --
> http://chesnok.com/daily - me

Unfortunely it takes 4 weeks plus shipping time.
It is a stretch but if *I order today* then we can
get them in portland by 7/22.  There is no way to
get them to me before I leave for portland myself.

There are no extras lying around.

The pricing is this:
500 @ .64 $320
1000 @ .54 $540

If people are going to want this schwag, we might want
to order anyway to have a stash on hand.  I did not order
more when I ran out last time.  Previously I had ordered
about 2000-4000 pins.

A.    Order for portland, arriving Thurs
    Order for stash
B.    500 pins
    1000 pins
    other amount (even cheaper).

I can put it on my credit card and the reimbursement can
come to me.

elein
elein@varlena.com