Re: win32 psql syntax error running any .sql created by the query editor - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Raymond O'Donnell
Subject Re: win32 psql syntax error running any .sql created by the query editor
Date
List pgadmin-support
On 07/04/2008 21:34, Kev wrote:

> If I open the file in TextPad, it says it's of UNIX type.  If I then
> save it again using TextPad and run it, it runs fine without errors.
>
> This also happens even if I go Edit->Line Ends-> and choose either DOS
> or UNIX in the query editor and then save again.

This may or may not be related, but there's a funny I see from time to
time using PgAdmin 1.8 on Windows XP. Sometimes, when I open a file in
the query editor, it reports that the lines have mixed endings, and
they'll be corrected on the next save - and this is even though the file
was created from the query editor in the first place, and had never been
opened by anything else.

Ray.

rod@iol.ie