Re: Headers dependencies cleanup - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Zdenek Kotala
Subject Re: Headers dependencies cleanup
Date
List pgsql-patches
Alvaro Herrera napsal(a):
> Zdenek Kotala wrote:
>> During my work I found some header files, which include useless headers
>> and on other way there are some headers which silently assume that
>> requested header will be included by some other headers file.
>>
>> This patch fixes these dependencies around bufpage.h, bufmgr.h
>
> What's the point here, again?

Main point there is bufpage.h I have needed include this header in page layout
convector but it include bufmgr.h which is useless there and generates a lot of
another dependences (e.g. on fmgr.h). Other changes are related to this change.

        Zdenek