Re: Autograph Annoucement (ERD Tool) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Colin Fox
Subject Re: Autograph Annoucement (ERD Tool)
Date
List pgsql-general
Colin Wetherbee wrote:

>> Can you look at the PS file, and make sure that you're at least getting
>> a legitimate postscript diagram?
>
> It turned out I had incorrectly added my schema information.
>
> Works now, with NetPBM.
>
> Cool tool!
Glad you like it. I've found it personally indispensable. :)

> Thanks.
>
> Also, is there a way to forcibly remove tables and views from the
> output?  In all.xml, I only list the tables I want, but in addition to
> those, I also get my PostGIS tables and all the views I've created
> within the schema.
>
> Colin
If you look in the autograph.xsl stylesheet, you'll see excludetables &
excludeschemas. I started work on this, but got bogged down in exactly
what the xsl for that would be.

If you want to get it working and send me the patches, I'll be more than
happy to apply them and give you attribution. ;)

Attachment