Re: table of US states' neighbours - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Colin Wetherbee
Subject Re: table of US states' neighbours
Date
Re: table of US states' neighbours  (brian <brian@zijn-digital.com>)
Re: table of US states' neighbours  (Michael Fuhr <mike@fuhr.org>)
List pgsql-general
brian wrote:
> I'd like to add a table, state_neighbours, which joins each state with
> all of its neighbour states. Does anyone know where I can find such a list?
>
> I'm not interested in "nearest neighbour", just any connected state.

That sounds like something you could create in 20 minutes with a map.

> eg. IA would be associated with {MN,WS,IL,MO,KS,NB,SD} and HI & AK would
> not be represented.

I think you mean {MN, WI, IL, MO, NE, SD}.

Colin