Re: [Mono-list] NauckIT PostgreSQL provider working with Mono? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Daniel Nauck
Subject Re: [Mono-list] NauckIT PostgreSQL provider working with Mono?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

i'm the maintainer of the ASP.NET PostgreSQL Provider.

You'll find the latest sources and documentation on the project home
page at: http://dev.nauck-it.de/aspsqlprovider/

There is also a ready to run example website:
http://dev.nauck-it.de/aspsqlprovider/browser/example

Currently only a binary for Npgsql 2.0 Beta 2 is available at:
http://pgfoundry.org/frs/?group_id=1000140&release_id=989

If you need a binary for Npgsql 1.0 let me know.

I'm using the provider on Mono since Mono 1.2.4.

Daniel