Re: pgplsql, how to save row variable to a table row - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Raymond O'Donnell
Subject Re: pgplsql, how to save row variable to a table row
Date
List pgsql-general
On 26/03/2008 12:14, josep porres wrote:

> I'm going to try your suggestion, however it's a bit annoying because
> this table has a lot of fields.
> maybe i'm lazy to write all of them :P ...

Heh heh.... I sometimes cut and paste SQL from the table definition
window in PgAdmin, to save typing the column names....however, by the
time I've finished reformatting it, typing them directly would have been
just as fast. :-)

Ray.

rod@iol.ie