Re: int8/float8/time/timestamp[tz]/float4 passed by value, was Re: Fix HAVE_LONG[_LONG]_INT_64 to really define to 1 - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: int8/float8/time/timestamp[tz]/float4 passed by value, was Re: Fix HAVE_LONG[_LONG]_INT_64 to really define to 1
Date
In response to Re: int8/float8/time/timestamp[tz]/float4 passed by value, was Re: Fix HAVE_LONG[_LONG]_INT_64 to really define to 1  (Gregory Stark <stark@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgsql-patches
I haven't had time to look through the patch, but reading Gregs comments
I noted:

> 2) The genbki.sh change could be a bit tricky for multi-platform builds (ie
>    OSX). I don't really see an alternative so it's just something to note for
>    the folks setting that up (Hi Dave).

Changes to genbki.sh also have to be "mirrored" in the msvc build
scripts (Genbki.pm) in most cases...

//Magnus