Re: int8/float8/time/timestamp[tz]/float4 passed by value, was Re: Fix HAVE_LONG[_LONG]_INT_64 to really define to 1 - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Zoltan Boszormenyi
Subject Re: int8/float8/time/timestamp[tz]/float4 passed by value, was Re: Fix HAVE_LONG[_LONG]_INT_64 to really define to 1
Date
In response to Re: int8/float8/time/timestamp[tz]/float4 passed by value, was Re: Fix HAVE_LONG[_LONG]_INT_64 to really define to 1  (Zoltan Boszormenyi <zb@cybertec.at>)
List pgsql-patches
Zoltan Boszormenyi írta:

> BTW I found the tsearch bug, it was a missing conversion of float4
> in gistproc.c, it was an unfortunate detail that this didn't cause a
> segfault,
> it woul have been easier to find. Now there are no failing regression
> tests.

Disregards this patch, the bugfix for tsearch is not real.

--
Zoltán Böszörményi