Re: ER Diagram design tools (Linux) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Colin Fox
Subject Re: ER Diagram design tools (Linux)
Date
List pgsql-general
David Fetter wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 07, 2008 at 01:22:49PM -0800, Colin Fox wrote:
>
>> I've created a pg_foundry project for this.
>>
>> Assuming the project gets approved, I'll post the link here.
>>

> Wouldn't it be better just to send that XSLT to the upstream project?
>
> Cheers,
> David.

I don't know which project you mean. The postgresql project?

I have a couple of files that go along with it - instructions, some
documentation, examples, etc.

I'm certainly more than willing to provide this to the PG team, if
they're interested.

It just seems that the pg_foundry is a logical place to put all the
project information.

Regards,
  cf