Re: Optimisation help - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From dforums
Subject Re: Optimisation help
Date
List pgsql-performance
OK I found the cause, it was a default settings added on server start.
(-B 1024) Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Now it works really better I devide the full time per 2.

I suppose I steal have to look deep in the procedure to see some hack,
has somebody suggest, I will try to buffer all updates in one.

One question, Could I optimise the treatment if I'm doing the select on
a view while updating the main table ????

regards

David