Re: Optimisation help - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From dforums
Subject Re: Optimisation help
Date
List pgsql-performance
Thanks i'm trying with this new settings. I gain only 3 second (2:40 vs
  2:37 min) on a treatment of 1000 lines, with it's done every 2 minutes.

For the database version, i'm under postgresql 8.1.11. x64

As i'm in a procedure it seems that postgresql explain analyse doesn't
give details.

I suppose that I have to fragment my procedure to see exactly where i'm
wasting so much time.

regards

david