Re: how to auto GRANT custom ACL on a new table? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Richard Huxton
Subject Re: how to auto GRANT custom ACL on a new table?
Date
List pgsql-general
Maciej Sieczka wrote:

> Isn't there a ready to use sort of addon for PgSQL which could intercept
> the CREATE TABLE that eg. Base (or any other client) issues, appdend
> GRANT to it and forward such a modified instruction to the server?
>
> I looked a lot in list archives, PgFoundry, Google and can't find a
> tool. Your hints are more than welcome!

I'm afraid I don't know of anything. The problem is that the
requirements for this sort of thing are different for every user.
Generally it's because you have a client application you don't control
and want to emulate another backend. That's usually not a complicated job.
--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd