Re: Problem with Java - ClassNotFoundException - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Guy Rouillier
Subject Re: Problem with Java - ClassNotFoundException
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Konrad Machlowski wrote:
> Hi there, this is my first post here :)
> I've added .jar file of pgsql-jdbc to my project in eclipse, and i got
> Class.forName and drivermanager (just like in the tutorial), tho Java
> throws ClassNotFoundException.
> Any idea?

Konrad, please supply some code.  You're description is so generic that
no one is going to be able to provide much help.  Where did you add the
JAR file to your project?  Which JAR file?  What Java version?  Which PG
version?

--
Guy Rouillier