Re: sync two databases - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Charley Tiggs
Subject Re: sync two databases
Date
List pgsql-novice
If you're using pg_dump or pg_dumpall, I believe teh switch you want is
"-a".

<http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/interactive/app-pgdump.html>
<http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/interactive/app-pg-dumpall.html>

Be sure to also investigate whether or not you need --disable-triggers
when you restore.  It sounds like you might.

Charley