Re: [Cert] Re: PostgreSQL Certification - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Dan Langille
Subject Re: [Cert] Re: PostgreSQL Certification
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
I have seriously trimmed the To/CC fields and remove cert@

Please stop cross posting between the lists.

Stéphane A. Schildknecht wrote:

> We all agree. So the questions ramaining are :
> - what should be in the certification program
> - is an MCQ significant enough ?
> - are there people willing to watch every attendee answers or is
> possible to have an automatic processing of answers ?
> - who will decide who's smart enough to write questions and test ?

I think this answers your questions:

http://lists.postgresqlcertification.org/pipermail/cert/2008-February/000067.html

Further discussion should be directed to the cert list, as previously
suggested.

--
Dan Langille - http://www.langille.org/
BSDCan - The Technical BSD Conference: http://www.bsdcan.org/