Triggers? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Raymond O'Donnell
Subject Triggers?
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi all,

I'm currently updating an old database that started life in PG 7.3, and
it has a bunch of triggers for foreign key constraints, named
"RI_ConstraintTrigger_XXXXX" and the like.

While replacing these with "proper" foreign keys, I noticed that they
don't show up in PgAdmin under the table's "Triggers" node. They do,
however, appear in PHPPgAdmin and in psql.

I'm using PgAdmin 1.8.0. Am I missing something? Or should I just
upgrade to 1.8.1?

TIA,

Ray.

rod@iol.ie