Re: [HACKERS] libpq questions...when threads collide - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [HACKERS] libpq questions...when threads collide
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Don Baccus <dhogaza@pacifier.com> writes:
>> PQoidValue is new in current sources --- you must be looking at
>> current-snapshot docs, rather than what was released with 6.5.

> I'm using the docs at www.postgresql.org, which I assumed would
> be matched to the current release.

I believe the on-line manual is a nightly snapshot.  This is awfully
handy for developers but not so good for ordinary users.  What we
should probably do is have both the snapshot and the last release's
docs on the website ... clearly marked ;-)