pgagent run results. Where are they ??? :) - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From kristoff
Subject pgagent run results. Where are they ??? :)
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Everyone
May be a silly question, but...I ask :)
We had installed pgagent on a windows box and schedule job toward
postgres db hosted on HPUX.
Jobs are scheduled and finnaly ran well. ( as sql and not batch )
Something which is not clear to me, I'm new in DB env and postgres :-[ ,
where run results are stored.
Do we have to sepcified an output ? does it write results somewhere in
the DB ?
what are your recommandations ? best pratice ?
We are just  running a select to extract data from the db. ( statement
looks like : select...from...where ...)

Thank you in advance for your inputs.

Cheers
/Kristoff