Re: Events Disconnect? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Events Disconnect?
Date
List pgsql-www
Devrim GÜNDÜZ wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, 2008-01-09 at 13:45 -0500, Chander Ganesan wrote:
>> .I meant the web events...web announcement and web training
>> events.
>
> It was approved yesterday or so -- I can see it in the admin interface,
> but apparently there is something wrong with that. Magnus, the id is 908
> -- could you please take a look at that?

Actually, Dave also approved a few just a couple of hours ago. Which I
think just missed a sitebuild.

Eitehr way - there's nothing int he queue now, so if you're still not
seeing it, please specify exactly what events so we can investigate.

//Magnus