Re: Events Disconnect? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Chander Ganesan
Subject Re: Events Disconnect?
Date
Re: Events Disconnect?  (Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc>)
List pgsql-www
Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Chander Ganesan wrote:
>> I notice that the events list (upcoming events  - not training) the
>> the PostgreSQL main page lists a breakfast with bruce event, but I
>> don't see that event at:
>>
>> http://www.postgresql.org/about/eventarchive
>
> Hi!
>
> I think you hit it just as it was updating, because it's there now as
> seen from here..
They still look different to me?  I even tried restarting my browser.

I also notice that there are 26 actual training events listed, but the
count on the other page is 27.

BTW, did my press release and new course postings (training events) get
stuck somewhere...or perhaps they are still in queue?

thanks

--
Chander Ganesan
The Open Technology Group