Re: [HACKERS] Optional message to user when terminating/cancellingbackend - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Daniel Gustafsson
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Optional message to user when terminating/cancellingbackend
Date
Re: [HACKERS] Optional message to user when terminating/cancellingbackend  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
List pgsql-hackers
> On 4 Oct 2018, at 13:00, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
>
> On Thu, Oct 04, 2018 at 10:06:06AM +0200, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
>> Yes, you are correct, the signalfuncs.h includes in 0001 are a rebase error
>> from when I renamed the file.  They are not present in the v15 patch but got
>> introduced in v16 when I clearly wasn’t caffeinated enough to rebase.
>
> No problem, thanks for confirming.  I have worked a bit more on the
> thing, reducing the headers of the new file to a bare minimum, and I
> have committed 0001.

Thanks!  Attached is a v17 which rebases the former 0002 patch on top of
current master, along with the test fix for Windows that Thomas reported
upthread (no other changes introduced over earlier versions).

cheers ./daniel

Attachment