Re: Tuning Postgresql on Windows XP Pro 32 bit - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Usama Dar
Subject Re: Tuning Postgresql on Windows XP Pro 32 bit
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Doug Knight wrote:
> We are running the binary distribution, version 8.2.5-1, installed on
> Windows XP Pro 32 bit with SP2. We typically run postgres on linux,
> but have a need to run it under windows as well. Our typical admin
> tuning for postgresql.conf doesn't seem to be as applicable for windows.

So what have you tuned so far? what are your current postgresql settings
that you have modified? What are your system specs for Hardware, RAM ,
CPU etc?

--
Usama Munir Dar http://www.linkedin.com/in/usamadar
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/usamadar>