Re: Slony replication stopped replicating - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Bambi Bellows
Subject Re: Slony replication stopped replicating
Date
List pgsql-admin

On the prowl for the logs... meantime, here's the version info:

$ slonik -v

slonik version 2.1.0.b2

$ psql

psql (9.0.4)

From: Raghavendra [mailto:raghavendra.rao@enterprisedb.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2013 11:48 AM
To: Bambi Bellows
Cc: pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] Slony replication stopped replicating

On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 10:03 PM, Bambi Bellows <bbellows@dotomi.com> wrote:

Hi Gang!

Slony replication has stopped replicating, and I'm not sure why, or how to get it replicating again.  I have bounced Slony on the master and all the remote nodes, but no luck.  Is there a Slony expert out there who can help point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
Bambi.

Request you to post your question on Slony-I forum for appropriate help. Also share below details while posting your question on slony-I forum.

1. Slony-I version  (slon -v)

2. Slony-I logs (last few lines )

3. Also PostgreSQL version.

Slony-I mailing list address:

slony1-general@lists.slony.info

---

Regards,

Raghavendra

EnterpriseDB Corporation

This email and any files included with it may contain privileged,
proprietary and/or confidential information that is for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s).  Any disclosure, copying, distribution,
posting, or use of the information contained in or attached to this
email is prohibited unless permitted by the sender.  If you have
received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender
via return email, telephone, or fax and destroy this original transmission
and its included files without reading or saving it in any manner.
Thank you.