Re: Proposal for Null Bitmap Optimization(for TrailingNULLs) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: Proposal for Null Bitmap Optimization(for TrailingNULLs)
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Gokulakannan Somasundaram wrote:

>     > I would suggest forgetting that part and submitting the part that
>     > has some chance of getting accepted.
>

> Actually i want to submit the patch, which is best according to me.

That's not an attitude that is likely to succeed - you need to take
suggestions from Tom very seriously.

Also, please submit patches as context diffs, as set out in the
Developer FAQ, which you should probably read carefully:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faqs.FAQ_DEV.html

cheers

andrew