Re: autoconf trouble in the CVS HEAD - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From KaiGai Kohei
Subject Re: autoconf trouble in the CVS HEAD
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Andrew, Greg, Thanks for your infomation.

I've skimed through the thread.
It seems to me that using autoconf-2.59 and applying a patch to pre-built
configure is the most appropriate way to add an original configure option.

Thanks,

--
OSS Platform Development Division, NEC
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com>