Re: Limited performance on multi core server - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Heikki Linnakangas
Subject Re: Limited performance on multi core server
Date
List pgsql-performance
Matthew Lunnon wrote:
> Ah I was afraid of that.  Maybe I'll have to come out of the dark ages.

At the very least, upgrade to latest 7.4 minor version. It probably
won't help with you're performance, but 7.4.3 is very old. There's been
a *lot* of bug fixes between 7.4.3 and 7.4.18, including fixes for
security vulnerabilities and data corruption bugs.

--
   Heikki Linnakangas