Re: top posting - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Geoffrey
Subject Re: top posting
Date
List pgsql-general
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Geoffrey wrote:
>> Collin Kidder wrote:
>>
>>> I have to suffer through dealing with people like the two of you
>>> quoted above. You can deal with people who'd like to top post.
>>> Anything else is just being a spoiled baby who can't deal with minor
>>> issues. If all the energy spent crying about top posting were used to
>>> fuel cities none of us would be paying for power right now. Sorry to
>>> be so blunt but it really irritates me when people cry like 4 year
>>> olds about top posting. It's not that bad, get over it.
>>
>> If it's not brought to the attention of the masses, then it will
>> simply grow, and it simply is not the way it's done on this list.  Get
>> use to it.  Now who's doing the 4 year old crying??
>>

> There is no reason for this discussion to become rude. It has been
> productive on both sides thus far. Let's keep it that way.

I felt I was 'responding in kind' wrt 'it really irritates me when
people cry like 4 year olds about top posting. It's not that bad, get
over it.' posting.  My apologies if I've taken it to a level of rude
that it had not already reached.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin