Re: 20th anniversary posters - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Damien Clochard
Subject Re: 20th anniversary posters
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Le 13.05.2016 19:58, Peter Geoghegan a écrit :
> On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 6:55 AM, Damien Clochard <damien@dalibo.info>
> wrote:
>> Lately, I've worked with a graphic designer to create 2 posters to
>> celebrate
>> the 20th birthday.
>
> Nice posters, but I think that the curvature of the Elephant's ears is
> too sharp. At least, it isn't quite the logo that I recognize.

yes that's because the logo is supposed to be on the cake, which has a
cylindric shape. So the perspective of the logo was slighty modified to
follow the shape of the cake. I know it may look weird but if you put
the flat logo on the cake it will be even weirder

--
Damien Clochard