Re: pg_regress: paths in largeobject test - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Jorgen Austvik - Sun Norway
Subject Re: pg_regress: paths in largeobject test
Date
List pgsql-patches
Tom Lane wrote:
>> I submit that the test is OK as it currently is.
>
> Yeah, I hadn't thought about the different-paths aspect at the time of
> making the above comment; but given that, it is correct as-is.

OK, I still think it is easier to debug with the paths there explicitly,
and I think the test will run just as well with them as without them,
but it is no biggie.

-J
--

Jørgen Austvik, Software Engineering - QA
Sun Microsystems Database Technology Group

Attachment