Re: Time to update list of contributors - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Time to update list of contributors
Date
List pgsql-www
All,

First off, I wasn't suggesting that we take people off the list of
contributors if they're not on "my" list.  For one thing, I don't think
we should take people off until they haven't contributed in a few years
(the time should vary with the size of the original contribution, with
big contributors eventually going on the "former contributor" list).
Second, the list I made does not include drivers, GUIs, replication, and
other "essential add-ons" which we've conventionally included with the
list of contribs.

Second, for those of you who noticed spelling errors in your names ...
that's probably me but I *might* have pasted it from the release notes.  You might want to check the release notes to
seeif your name is

spelled correctly there.

--Josh