Re: Republic of Ireland Press Contact

From: Dave Page
Subject: Re: Republic of Ireland Press Contact
Date: ,
List: pgsql-www

Tree view

Republic of Ireland Press Contact  (Simon Riggs, )
 Re: Republic of Ireland Press Contact  (Raymond O'Donnell, )
 Re: Republic of Ireland Press Contact  (Josh Berkus, )
  Re: Republic of Ireland Press Contact  (Dave Page, )
   Re: Republic of Ireland Press Contact  (Josh Berkus, )
    Re: Republic of Ireland Press Contact  (Alvaro Herrera <-ip.org>, )
     Re: Republic of Ireland Press Contact  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
  Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Republic of Ireland Press Contact  (Simon Riggs, )

Josh Berkus wrote:
> Simon, WWW,
>
>> Ray O'Donnell has volunteered to be Press Contact for the Republic of
>> Ireland.
>>
>> Please could we arrange these things?
>
> Moved to -advocacy, which is where this discussion belongs.  The WWW team
> should NOT be making changes to the list of Regional Contacts without
> discussion on -advocacy, thanks!

The www team have done no such thing.

/D