Re: [HACKERS] Transaction question - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Kevin Grittner
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Transaction question
Date
List pgsql-general
Dragan Zubac <zubac@vlayko.tv> wrote:

> Didn't know where to submit question regarding design&performance.

This page is the place to figure that out:

http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists/

For the questions you have, you probably should post in pgsql-general.
Possibly pgsql-performance.

> Begin transaction,take one message from the table,send it,if all went
> well,then commit.

I'm not clear on what you mean by "take one message from the table".
(Do you mean that you will select it and delete it?)  I'd suggest a re-post
in a more appropriate list with a little more detail of this type, to give
people more to go on.

I'm sorry I wasn't able to help more; not quite enough information
there....

-Kevin