Re: [HACKERS] fulltext parser strange behave - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: [HACKERS] fulltext parser strange behave
Date
List pgsql-patches

Tom Lane wrote:
> I don't approve of the changes to the exposed token type names, but
> the state machine changes seem sane first-glance.

Well, I think it's just plain wrong to describe as HTML tags and
entities things that just aren't. In any case, what I changed was not
the name (or alias, to be more precise), but the exposed description.
The aliases (tag, entity) would remain the same.

cheers

andrew