Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Redirects for gborg are in place

From: Dave Page
Subject: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Redirects for gborg are in place
Date: ,
List: pgsql-www

Tree view

Gborg: announcement by 404  ("Greg Sabino Mullane", )
 Re: Gborg: announcement by 404  ("Marc G. Fournier", )
  Re: Gborg: announcement by 404  ("Greg Sabino Mullane", )
   Re: Gborg: announcement by 404  ("Marc G. Fournier", )
  Redirects for gborg are in place  ("Greg Sabino Mullane", )
   Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Redirects for gborg are in place  (Dave Page, )
   Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Redirects for gborg are in place  (Michael Paesold, )
    Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Redirects for gborg are in place  (Andrew Sullivan, )
   Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Redirects for gborg are in place  (Robert Treat, )
    Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Redirects for gborg are in place  ("Greg Sabino Mullane", )
 Re: Gborg: announcement by 404  ("Magnus Hagander", )
  Re: Gborg: announcement by 404  ("Greg Sabino Mullane", )
   Re: Gborg: announcement by 404  (Magnus Hagander, )
 Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Gborg: announcement by 404  (Shane Ambler, )
  Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Gborg: announcement by 404  (Andrew Sullivan, )
   Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Gborg: announcement by 404  ("Marc G. Fournier", )
    Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Gborg: announcement by 404  (Andrew Sullivan, )
     Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Gborg: announcement by 404  (Bruce Momjian, )
    Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Gborg: announcement by 404  (Robert Treat, )
 Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Gborg: announcement by 404  (Michael Paesold, )
  Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Gborg: announcement by 404  (Magnus Hagander, )
 Re: Gborg: announcement by 404  (Gregory Stark, )
 Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Gborg: announcement by 404  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
  Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Gborg: announcement by 404  (Robert Treat, )
   Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Gborg: announcement by 404  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
    Please take Gborg thread off of -advocacy  (Josh Berkus, )

Thanks Greg.

Regards, Dave