Re: moving from mysql to postgree - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tony Caduto
Subject Re: moving from mysql to postgree
Date
List pgsql-general
Pau Marc Munoz Torres wrote:
> Hi
>
>  I'm moving from mysql to postgresql just now i I'm a bit lost, could
> anyone tell me some place with a comparative between postdresql and
> mysql commands, i think than mostly is the same think but, any way, do
> anything change ?
>
> pau
> --
Hi,

You should check out Lightning Admin.  We have a version for both that
have the same look and feel and could make the transition easier.

You can also ask questions at our forums:
http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com/smf regarding moving from MySQL to
PostgreSQL.

Tony Caduto
http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com
Home of Lightning Admin for PostgreSQL and MySQL
Both versions for 24.99 (limited time only).