Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Wiki change (oops)

From: Magnus Hagander
Subject: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Wiki change (oops)
Date: ,
List: pgsql-www

Tree view

Wiki change (oops)  (Magnus Hagander, )
 Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Wiki change (oops)  (Magnus Hagander, )
 Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Wiki change (oops)  ("Pavel Stehule", )
 Re: Wiki change (oops)  ("Greg Sabino Mullane", )
  Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Wiki change (oops)  (Magnus Hagander, )
 Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Wiki change (oops)  (Greg Smith, )

Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:

>> Anyway. I can find the revision history, but I can't figure out how to
>> revert the changes and go back to the earlier version. Can someone who
>> knows how to handle the software please do that? (And feel free to tell me
>> how to do it)
>
> All fixed up. You don't need advanced privs, just click on the history
> tab, call up the older version, and edit that. It'll give you a warning
> about losing all future changes, but that's what we want in this case.
> I went back before your first change, and added in the two bullet points.

Thanks!

//Magnus