Re: (Never?) Kill Postmaster? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Christian Schröder
Subject Re: (Never?) Kill Postmaster?
Date
List pgsql-general
Tom Lane wrote:
> OK.  For the moment I confess bafflement.  You had offered access
> to your system to probe more carefully --- once you've built up
> two or three stuck processes again, I would like to take a look.

Although I do not yet have any processes that are stuck inside a
statement, there are some that are idle, but do not respond to SIGINT or
even SIGTERM. Is this sufficient? Then I could change the root password
and send all the login data to you.

Regards,
    Christian

--
Deriva GmbH                         Tel.: +49 551 489500-42
Financial IT and Consulting         Fax:  +49 551 489500-91

Deriva CA Certificate: http://www.deriva.de/deriva-ca.cer