Re: [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin III 1.8.0 for debian etch uploaded. - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Raphaël Enrici
Subject Re: [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin III 1.8.0 for debian etch uploaded.
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Joost,

Sebastian P. Luque provided a build for amd64 yesterday and I've just
uploaded it to our developer host. It should be available on PostgreSQL
mirrors in the next hours/days depending on the sync policy.

Please, let us know if everything is fine or not.

Thank you Sebastian for your time.

Regards,
Raphaël