Re: pgAdmin 1.8RC1 - failed to launch on Mac OS X - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pgAdmin 1.8RC1 - failed to launch on Mac OS X
Date
List pgadmin-support
genetiq@gmail.com wrote:
>> Bit of a long shot, but can you please move the directory
>> /Applications/pgAdmin3.app/Contents/SharedSupport/i18n/ru_RU
>> to somewhere outside of the appbundle and try again?
>
> I did, but nothing changed.

In which case I can only think that you must have a library on your
system that for some reason the pgAdmin build doesn't like. That
/shouldn't/ happen of course but I'm not sure what else it could be
given that the same appbundle works for others.

Are you able to build from source?

Regards, Dave