Re: ECPG regression tests - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: ECPG regression tests
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> Magnus Hagander wrote:
>>> (Hint: if you don't put the PlatformSDK directories first in the
>>> INCLUDE and LIB lists bad and inexplicable things can happen.)
>>>
>>> Pick up the latest version of run_build.pl in CVS if you want to run
>>> this in your buildfarm animal now.
>>>
>>> A release will be forthcoming very soon.
>>>

>> I put it in, but it doesn't work. It works when running ecpg tests
>> manual,
>> but from run_build I get:
>> http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_stage_log.pl?nm=skylark&dt=2007-10-09%20090814&stg=ecpg-check
>>

>> which seems similar to what you had before. How did you fix that
>> one?  Is
>> that the one requiring a reorder?
>>

> Yes. compare its build_env INCLUDE and LIB and possibly PATH values
> with those of red_bat:
> http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=red_bat&dt=2007-10-09%2004:30:04
>

> BTW, following some advice I found on the net those PlatformSDK
> directories were copied manually from the SDK install, back when I
> installed MSVC.

You also appear to have simply a configuration bug - there is a missing
semicolon or two in:
 LIB' => 'D:\\Program Files (x86)\\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\\VC\\ATLMFC\\LIB;D:\\Program Files (x86)\\Microsoft Visual
Studio8\\VC\\LIBD:\\Program Files (x86)\\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\\VC\\PlatformSDK\\lib;D:\\Program Files
(x86)\\MicrosoftVisual Studio 8\\SDK\\v2.0\\libD:\\Program Files (x86)\\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
2003\\SDK\\v1.1\\Lib\\;C:\\ProgramFiles\\SQLXML 4.0\\bin\\',

cheers

andrew