Privileges on information_schema - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Christian Rengstl
Subject Privileges on information_schema
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi list,

whenever I execute the following query as admin I get all results, but
as soon as I execute it as a less-privileged user the result is empty.
SELECT * FROM information_schema.schemata

Strange enough, when I query information_schema.tables I can see
everything both as a normal user and admin. I tried explicitly setting
the SELECT privileges on the above mentioned view but without success.
I really appreciate any help.

Christian Rengstl M.A.
Klinik und Poliklinik für Innere Medizin II
Kardiologie - Forschung
Universitätsklinikum Regensburg
B3 1.388
Franz-Josef-Strauss-Allee 11