Re: statement caching link on jdbc page - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Till Toenges
Subject Re: statement caching link on jdbc page
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Kris Jurka wrote:

>> Where is the best place to put the link to the statement caching driver ?
>
> Not sure there's a great place at the moment.  What about adding an
> "Extras" section to the left side navigation, perhaps below downloads?

The download section is not particulary easy to understand at the
moment, unless you already know which version you want. I thought about
a different structure for it, and have some ideas. Will see that i get a
dummy page done this evening, if you are interested.

Till