Re: Dropping postgres as a whole. - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jan Wieck
Subject Re: Dropping postgres as a whole.
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 9/28/2007 11:56 AM, Robert Treat wrote:
> On Friday 28 September 2007 11:28, David Fetter wrote:

>> > Given the length of this thread, I vote for "Digres".
>>
>> +1 ;)
>>

> Sorry, I have to disagree. I don't think it is clear what the Digres project
> would be.  Now if you went with DigreSQL, then I'm on board.

And it takes how long until we see "Digre"? I think we cannot use
anything that ends with an s.

What about Postgrep? It says something about searching for rows even
without DB or SQL, and for people coming from the most popular open
source database, SQL is a necessary inconvenience to search over flat
files in a concurrent environment anyway.

Jan