Ongoing issues with the downloads page - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Ongoing issues with the downloads page
Date
List pgsql-www
Magnus, all:

1) Sun still does not appear in the list of commercial sources for
PostgreSQL.   Why did this not get committed?

2) Someone added "TrafficReports" under a new category "Reporting".
This is unreasonable favoritism towards a single reporting project.
Either we need to list at least 6 of the OSS & commercial reporting
tools which support PostgreSQL, or delete the category alltogther (I
support the latter).

--Josh Berkus