Re: MSVC build scripts status - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: MSVC build scripts status
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Magnus Hagander wrote:
>> To the best of my knowledge, I was never aware that the ECPG checks ever
>> ran cleanly for MSVC, so I never enabled it for the buildfarm.
>>

> Pah, it's even been in the weekly news ;-)

I read that at best sporadically.

Seriously, though, if you'd monitored your own buildfarm member you
should have known it wasn't running ECPG checks. The set of steps it
runs is at the top of every status detail page, e.g.
http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=skylark&dt=2007-09-24%2023:00:01
which has no "ecpg-check" stage at the end of the list.

Anyway, get this fixed and I'll enable it for a new release of the
buildfarm client.

cheers

andrew