Re: Schedules Running Problem - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Kevin Grittner
Subject Re: Schedules Running Problem
Date
List pgsql-admin
<1190205804.953274.158470@i13g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
<yogesh.arora.daffodil@gmail.com> wrote:

>              I have to create a schedule in the Postgres to insert
> some data in the table. But before creating this schedule, i create
> schedule that create the table in the Database specified. But, the
> schedule is not working.not creating any Table in the Database.....
>
>  could any body tell me about the correct way of creating the
> schedule(if i am wrong) and how could my problem be solved?????

You didn't give us much to go on.

What operating system?
What did you do to try to schedule these things?
What were you expecting to see as a result?
What did you see, including exact error text, if any?

-Kevin