Re: Some more msvc++ 8.2.4 build feedback - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Charlie Savage
Subject Re: Some more msvc++ 8.2.4 build feedback
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Oh, didn't realise you'd stick it in the actual contrib tree. I thought
> it would build with pgxs or something.

You used to have to build postgis from the contrib directory.  That
changed a while back, but I guess its just habit.  It has its own
configure and makefile scripts, so doesn't seem to use pgxs.

> I'll put it on my TODO to change that code to look at the Makefile
> instead of the directories. Unless you want to send in a patch :-P

Thanks.  No patch from me - my perl and autoconf skills leave something
to be desired :)

Charlie