Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix brain fade in DefineIndex(): it was continuing to access the - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix brain fade in DefineIndex(): it was continuing to access the
Date
List pgsql-hackers

ohp@pyrenet.fr wrote:
> Ok, do you need it on unixware?
> do you need it more than once a week?
> FYI, centaurc is running make check for 3 hours now and has'nt finished!

The platform probably doesn't matter so much, I suspect. Once a week on
a separately registered animal should be fine. Whatever you have that's
fastest.

And don't be surprised how long it takes - "make check" on my little
PIII/FC5 box took 7 hours.

cheers

andrew